Parts & Accessories
OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
Combine with Giant's Computer / GoPro Combo Mount and fit your Garmin and GoPro to any Giant round or SLR Aero handlebar.
Get the most out of your ride with the addition of speed and cadence. Whether you are a weekend warrior or data junkie we’ve got you covered. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
The cadence magnet pedal insert is designed for tight installation situations. The principle is simple, yet space-saving: the power magnet attaches to any steel pedal spindle by magnetic force alone. From there, it triggers the cadence transmitter with each crank revolution.
Power Spoke magnet for all Sigma computers. Fits round and bladed spokes.
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
Replacement mount tray for Giant/Liv computers
Need to hold down your GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone case? If you have multiple bikes, an ATV, or stroller, the Xtended X Bracket will allow multiple mountings with GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone cases. • Fits handlebar diameters 22mm to 34mm
• To position the Shimano Di2 battery inside the fork steerer • Including stainless steel tool to remove the set.
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
Features - Mounts underneath Contact SLR Aero Integrated handlebars - Adjustable length - Alloy construction - Hardware included
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
$17.99 $22.49 20% Off
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SWG-400 (28/35mm) SwingGrip from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - On Stem installation only - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - Angle adjustable arm design - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove
Mounting your phone in your car is almost a necessity these days. At BiKASE, we promote hands-free driving. Playing on your phone is never a good idea, whether it’s texting, social media, reading emails or talking, our goal is for every driver on the road to be safe and alert! We have found that people, while driving, often fumble with their phone while using GPS apps and need a convenient way to view where they are going. The BiKASE Uni Mount eliminates setting your phone in the seat next to you, or putting it in a cup holder, or worse yet, having the phone in your hand. In all these situations, you take your eyes off the road! In addition, we have tried other products that attempt to solve this problem. Other vent mounts attach to 1 louver in the vent and often fall off when hitting a bump in the road. Our patent pending bracket uses heated spring steel that won’t break and securely holds the bracket into place. Then, we use very powerful N48 magnets that hold your phone to the adhesive brushed stainless steel disc. The disc is either attached to your phone, to your case, or placed between your phone and case. It’s simple and it works!
The ANT+ Micro USB adapter allows on-the-go devices (OTG), such as your Android phone or tablet, to connect to an ANT+ USB stick. Android OTG compatible devices require ANT+ Radio Service and ANT+ USB Service to be installed from the Google Play store. These services allow the adapter to work correctly with an ANT+ USB stick.
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
Enjoy easy viewing with the Butler Out Front handlebar mount! Out Front Mount for following models: BC 1909 STS BC 2209 STS ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0 ROX 8 ROX 8.1 ROX 9 ROX 9.1 *Note: not for use with ROX 10.0
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
- Securely holds iPhone (Specifically iPhone 3, 4, 4S, And 5) with most covers - Instant removal and installation of device - Rubber bumpers help grip and cushion device - Adjustable viewing angle can be set for preference - Handlebar mount, stem mount, and weatherproof touchscreen-friendly bag included - Maximum dimensions 2.7" Wide x 0.5" Deep x 4.7" Tall (70X14x121mm)
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Page 1 of 3 Next page