- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
$1.69 - $4.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
• 3-piece set • Steel
Don't leave home without Serfas' Tire Levers. This set of three high-density nylon levers comes with built-in spoke hooks for ease of tire removal. At only 30 grams, you'll only notice they're there when you need them!
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
$4.95 - $5.49
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
• Chrome plated screwdrivers with black and gray rubber handles • 6.5mm flat screwdriver • #2 Phillips screwdriver
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
• Fits 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 gauge spoke nipples
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
Page 1 of 20 Next page