700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
- Center ridged tire knobby
$17.02 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- Great for both on and off-road riding
$17.99 - $19.99
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$18.00 - $33.00
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
- High pressure slick tire with inverted tread pattern - Perfect for folding and recumbent bikes
Giant's Gumwall Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The Gumwall sides add old-school flair to any ride, too.
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
Excellent value priced right. Panaracer offers a ZSG Natural Compound for long lasting wear and a comfortable ride. Catalyst is the best balance between a high end racing tire and a training tire offering superb durability, comfort, and confidence. - Road racing tread - Max fill 8.3 BAR or 120 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 23-622
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
$19.99 - $24.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
$20.05 - $37.75
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
$20.99 - $21.99
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
Page 1 of 7 Next page