Reign over Peaks
- Designed for mountain bike lovers, Rider 450 preloads OpenStreetMap with Full GNSS support, allowing you to find trails, locate yourself and know which way to go in a second.
Bigger Display, Better View
- Designed for your better viewing experience, Rider 450 is built with crisp black and white 2.3” large display, making reading data become easier than ever. It can fit up to 10 data per page for you to have better understanding of your real-time performance.
Follow Track with OSM
- With OpenStreetMap(OSM), Rider 450 provides a convenient and intuitive user experience for mountain bikers. You can find the trails, locate where you are and which direction you should go at a glance, making the rides smoother and more enjoyable.
- Rider 450 supports electronic gear-shifting systems including Shimano’s Di2, SRAM’s eTap and Campagnolo’s EPS. Gear information, such as gear ratio, gear combo and even battery life, are displayed immediately on the Rider 450, eliminating the need to manually check the crankset and cassette.
ANT+/ BLE Sensors Support
- Aiming for the most convenience, both ANT+ and BLE sensors work perfectly with Rider 450 after simple pairing.
- Bryton's first GPS cycling computer with GNSS full support incorporates GPS, Glonass (Russia), BDS (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan) satellite systems, providing a much more reliable satellite coverage in any situation especially when there are buildings/trees or even while mountain biking, along with faster start-up.
Supports up to 78+ Functions
- Rider 450 provides rich data for you to fully grasp the performance of your ride. It incorporates up to 78+ functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power, HR and Di2.
32 Hours of Battery Life
- If you love going on adventures whole day, Rider 450 certainly meets your needs. It provides up to 32 hours of battery life and allows you to charge via power bank while recording.
- To make training easier than ever, Rider 450 now supports workout plans from TrainingPeaks. Workouts can be planned on TrainingPeaks® and exported to the Rider 450 via the Bryton Active App. Trainings can then be easily and conveniently started from the device to reach training goals.
- Never worry about missing important phone calls, emails or texts during rides again! Rider 450 provides notifications whenever phone calls, emails or text messages are received after simple BLE pairing with Android/iOS smart phones.
Customizable Data Display via App
Tailor your own data display with Bryton Active App! After pairing with Bryton Active App, you can customize your data fields/pages based on your training goals via BLE on your phone. It's super easy to use.
Sync to Bryton Active App
- Enjoy seamless over-the-air synchronization with all new Bryton Active App. Workout data can be automatically synced via BT from the device to the Bryton Active App, where progress and graphical analysis can be viewed, and rides can be shared to social media. It allows users to sync and plan workouts, downloads planned trips, modify device and grid settings, and calibrate altitude all without WLAN connection. The app will also check the firmware version and GNSS data of the device and notify users that updates are available, ensuring that the most up-to-date firmware is always installed. With simple setup, Bryton Active App’s STRAVA, TrainingPeaks and Selfloops Auto Sync also make it easier to share activities and compare with millions.
STRAVA, TrainingPeaks and Selfloops: Auto Sync
- Compete with worldwide riders through Rider 450 recorded data.Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can then be uploaded to popular training sites. It is also super easy to sync activities from the Bryton Active App to Strava/TrainingPeaks/Selfloops by pairing accounts. What's even better is the Rider 450 supports professional training applications, such as GoldenCheetah, for detailed post-workout analysis.
- ESS Support
- ANT+/ BLE Sensors Support
- 32 Hours of Battery Life
- Display: 2.3 inches Mono LCD
- Battery Hour: 32 Hours
- GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 laps
- Log history: 300 hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
In the Box:
- Rider 450
- Smart Speed Sensor
- Smart Cadence Sensor
- Smart Heart-Rate Monitor