Schwinn® Airdyne® AD2
Getting fit is a breeze.
Using wind-resistance technology to provide an unparalleled upper- and lower-body workout, the Schwinn® AD2 increases its resistance the harder you pedal, making it the perfect machine for novices and pro athletes alike. Synchronized motion simulates natural movement for a complete workout, or use the foot pegs for a more focused workout for your upper body.
ASSEMBLY AND DELIVERY $75.00 EXTRA UP TO 8 MILES.
- Air flow from the unique, quieter fan provides a comfortable, cooling effect
- Foot rest pegs allows a user to target upper body exercises
- Synchronized arm and leg motion simulates natural human movement
- Patent-pending fan design displaces air effectively for an infinite number of resistance levels
- Transport wheels enables quick and easy storage between rides
- Simple to use LCD computer displays speed, RPM, distance, time, and calories
|# of Workout Programs||0|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||0|
|Display Readouts||Speed, Distance, Calories, Time, RPM|
|Style||Upright Stationary Bike|
|Details and Warranty|
|Product Dimensions||46"L x 25"W x 50"H (117 x 64 x 127 cm)|
|Machine Weight||96 lbs (44 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||250 lbs (113 kg)|
|Power Requirements||2 AA batteries|
|Seat||Extra padded, anatomically correct seat|
|Warranty||Frame: 5 years, Mechanical & Electrical: 1 year, Wear Parts: 90 days, Labor: 90 days|