Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.29 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
- Stainless steel slick extruded surface - 1.1mm x 2100mm - Pre-stretched for precise shifting - Permanent rust free performance - Shimano & SRAM compatible
- Stainless steel shifter cable - PTFE-coated for reduced friction - Length: 2000mm - 1.1mm compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.2mm compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifters
- Smooth surface and low friction - Pre-stretching reduces elongation for high braking responsiveness - Stainless: permanent rust-free performance - Avid, Shimano, SRAM compatible - Double ended for use with road or mountain bikes
Page 1 of 3 Next page