- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.29 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes, and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Slick derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo and Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
Compatible cable for M2 Monolever.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Page 1 of 3 Next page