- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 9.5 - 11" - Diameter: 1.5mm
Giant's Teflon-coated stainless steel derailleur cable assures lightning-fast shifts and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.29 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
$7.99 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
Giant's Teflon Stainless Steel brake cable delivers quick, smooth braking feel and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road or mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Fork Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts easily to the hole in your bike's fork crown. - Forged aluminum construction - Mounts to most frame or fork mounting holes - Great for tricky cantilever brake setups - Lightweight design - Front for fork mount / Rear for frame mount
Origin-8's Pro Cable Guide Pulley fulfills all your special cable routing needs. Designed to clamp onto seat tube, it allows you to route your cable for bottom pull front derailleurs. Uses a sealed bearing pulley.
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Page 1 of 2 Next page