- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$7.99 - $27.47
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
$7.99 - $9.99
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
$9.39 - $16.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
Crank arm tip protectors for Origin8 Thruster Crank Arm Tip Protectors fit all Thruster Series MTB, Boost, and Fat cranksets. Grab a pair to protect your crank arm tips from abrasions and impacts.
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$13.99 - $16.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
Wheels Manufacturing Wave Washers help eliminate side play in cranks or pre-loaded angular contact bearings. Please refer to your crankset manufacturer's installation instructions for proper placement. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Uncompressed Thickness: 2.1mm - Compressed Thickness: 0.5mm - Spring Steel - 10 per bag
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
$31.99 - $32.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
- One-piece chromoly crankset - 24TPI - Length: 175mm - Weight: 997g
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets and are available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications. - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting
Page 1 of 4 Next page