$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$15.00 - $21.99
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$17.09 - $20.69
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$18.99 - $21.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$19.99 - $32.99
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
$29.99 - $37.00 $37.00 Up to 19% Off
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
$29.99 - $33.30
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
Full UD carbon shaft with alloy clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - Available in 0mm and 15mm setback options - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - Strong UD carbon construction - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Compatible for Shimano Di2 battery integration - Weight: From 214g
Get your saddle down and out of the way and up your technical skills with a game-changing dropper. For quick and convenient routing or frames not drilled for internal dropper seatposts, the Koryak External is an ideal choice. - AL-7000 series - Infinite travel 150mm - External cable routing
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Page 1 of 1