Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
• Soft EVA foam • Includes end plugs
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
$9.19 - $9.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort DX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
Dress up your track bike or fixie rig with Origin-8's Track Grips. They are made from soft, Kraton rubber for excellent comfort and control. And, they fit most road handlebars.
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
Page 1 of 6 Next page