Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals.
Efficient SPD step-in design on one side with a flat platform on the other Improved flat side grip and control Low-maintenance, sealed cartridge axle unit Adjustable entry and release tension settings
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. They feature chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability, too.
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
• Great for spinning • Heavy-duty buckle
$7.00 - $9.99
Make sure your young rider is pedaling right with Giant's Plastic Juvenile Pedals.
Giant's Giant Toe Straps are made of durable nylon with chrome-plated steel buckles. The ends of the buckles are rubber-tipped to be easy on your fingers when you're adjusting the strap tension on rides.
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
$9.99 - $10.99
Giant's Nylon MTB Pedals feature durable steel axles, quality bearings and tough nylon bodies with teeth for a great grip. There are also reflectors for visibility.
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
• Real leather material • Classic design fits most caged pedals
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 400g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
• Chrome plated steel body and cage • Built in reflectors
Giant's City Core Pedals are a nice upgrade for your city bike. They boast durable one-piece molded polypropylene bodies with co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles and quality bearings and reflectors for visibility.
Giant's Plastic Toe Clips and Straps feature durable and rustproof nylon clips and strong nylon straps with chrome-plated steel buckles. The ends of the buckles are rubber-tipped to be easy on your fingers when you're adjusting the strap tension on rides.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 446g pair
$12.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Page 1 of 5 Next page