Parts & Accessories
$0.99 - $1.39
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.60 - $3.29
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Don't let a bent or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$2.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
• Rim strips for 20-inch fat bike rims • 80mm wide
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
New cones make hubs spin like silk. Take advantage of your Shimano Alfine hub's highly serviceable design, and replace the bearing cones if they are worn or damaged. This one is specifically for the right side.
- Strong nylon reinforced material handles high-pressures - Adhesive backed for a secure fit - Does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
This outer receiver unit works with the CJ-S700 Cassette Joint Unit for Shimano Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub. This part can become worn, cracked, or torn, exposing the shift cable and possibly other components to unwanted dirt, water, mud, you name it. You don't want that.
$9.99 - $39.99 $39.99 Up to 75% Off
Secure your single speed, fixed and internally gear bicycle wheels easily with Delta's KnoxNuts for solid axles. Never worry about wheel theft again. Delta's Fort Knox for wheels, these new high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com.
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
If the bearings are getting rough on your Shimano Internally Geared hub, it could simply be a matter of replacing a pitted cone and repacking the bearing with grease. - Fits left side of Alfine SG-S700 hubs
Page 1 of 3 Next page