- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the Freestyle is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Hollow-core stem bolt - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
$32.99 - $37.99 $37.99 Up to 13% Off
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
$36.99 - $39.49 $39.49 Up to 6% Off
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the MX is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Matte finish with laser-etched graphics - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
$41.99 - $52.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
- Adjustable top mounted threadless stream - Adjustable from 0 to 60 degrees - Available in two lengths - Material: Alloy
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
- 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Designed for use with oversized 35mm handlebars - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified Specifications: - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 35 - Angle: 0° - Material: AL6061 - Finish: Matte
Basic, clean, and dependable performance—that's the Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC-machined to achieve the Gossamer's shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold-forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged front clamp diameter - Chromoly hardware
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
Some might call it magic—PRO likes to refer to it as co-creation: aligning all forces to work in favor of you. The PRO Vibe Stem is designed to align your cockpit perfectly with your bike for an optimal riding position. Supreme stiffness offers you more control during those high-speed descents or maneuvers. It's also developed for ultimate integration with Di2 to give you maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. With the specially positioned cable ports, you can internally route Shimano Di2 cables. All of the advantages of Di2, with none of the cables showing. Align yourself with performance—use the PRO Vibe Stem. - Anodized AL-7075 - Shimano DI2 integration - Lightweight titanium bolts - Integrated topcap
Replacement stem for the 2018+ Giant Propel - -8 Degree rise - Alloy stem - Composite cover Includes: - Stem - Cover - Top Cap - Hardware - Di2 plugs
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
Replacement stem for the 2018+ Giant Propel - -8 Degree rise - Composite stem and cover Includes: - Stem - Cover - Top Cap - Hardware - Di2 plugs
Page 1 of 1