Your Search: "THRONE"
The all NEW 2020 Throne Phantom Series is one of the most well equipped complete bikes on the market today, with a whole new look for Summer. We build this setup with the help of our team riders and everyday riders like yourself. With a sturdy aluminum 6061-T6 frame and our exclusive Carbon/Alloy fork, this bike is the perfect platform to build a street machine. Our Phantom includes our standard Throne Cycles 48T track crank-set and Novatec sealed bearing wheelset with bladed spokes. Riser bars for streets and our racing saddle adds the finishing touch to a smooth ride, Team Throne approved.
- 148mm width saddle with air foam padding and vented center cutout for improved comfort - Nylon fiber injection base with alloy rails - Suitable for on and off-road use - Dimensions: 244 x 148mm
Always forgetting the thru-axle adapter for your roof rack? Kuat solved that problem for you: The TRIO can handle almost any bike you own. The unique mounting system fits quick release as well as 15mm and 20mm thru-axles. It will even play nice with fat bikes with the optional adapter kit (sold separately). The TRIO mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars and features an integrated cable lock. - 1 Bike Capacity (45 lbs max) - 3 Way Mount-Fits 9, 15, & 20 mm forks out of the box - Optional adapter kit for fat bikes (sold separately) - Mounts to most factory & all aftermarket cross bars - Integrated Cable Lock (locks both frame and rear wheel) - Sliding rear tire strap - Up to 4 feet between cross bars. - Max crossbar size-3.5” wide by 1.7” thick - Weight-7 lbs - Dims-56” x 4” x 1 3/8”
- One-piece steel construction - Chrome plated
- Standard steel replacement
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.7") - Fits handlebars with 22mm – 25.4mm (.86" – 1") outside diameters
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Serfas' Chrome Mini Tool 8 has the basics you need to get home. This mini-tool sports 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches. It also features Phillips and flathead screwdrivers. The tool's body is chrome-plated for durability and the small size lets you take it on every ride.
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
The premier bar plugs in the pro peloton scream style. Color match or contrast to get your ideal look. Star Plugz are the clear choice for the discerning rider. - Anodized aluminum bar plugs - 3mm screw & expand - Laser-etched - Patented lock tight crown design (plugs never fall out)
Sunlite's HD I Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
- Axle washers for use with 19mm bottom brackets - 19.1x26x2.0mm - Interface: 19mm - Sold in a 10-pack
From short daily spins to longer road rides, Thrive is a fast, fun and confident fitness bike. Thrive blends the speed and agility of a road bike with a more comfortable, flat-bar upright riding position. The women's-specific frame features Liv's 3F Design Philosophy and lightweight ALUXX aluminum material for a quick, agile feel. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smooth ride. Thrive comes in both rim and disc brake options. Comfort An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and D-Fuse seatpost make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency. Fun fitness The lightweight efficiency and balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminum frame blend speed and stability for a ride that's just plain fun. Control Pedaling efficiency, reliable shifting and braking are a perfect trio for predictable cruising. Why We Love It With stylish urban looks, this flat bar commuter absorbs road chatter and is perfect for city or country rides. Complete with fast, reliable shifting and braking, this lightweight build is designed for comfort and finesse. Get ready to create bigger goals and tackle new adventures!
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
Mirrycle's Incredibell Bar End Bell fits into the end of almost any handlebar or bar end. A quick twist and the Ding! Ding! rings loud and clear for all to hear.
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's I Love My Bike Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$104.99 - $144.99
For "fun on one," look to Sun's Classic Unicycle. The steel frame sports a classic unicrown design and is built for excellent strength and reliability. Plus, the wheel spins on sealed bearings for durability, while the quick-release seatpost makes seat adjustments a snap. And speaking of seats, the Classic's offers top-notch comfort, balance, and bumpers to protect it, too.
Keep both your bike and yourself clean and dry with Sunlite's Cruiser Full Fender Set. These fenders offer full coverage and a cool look for your cruiser bike. The stays and fenders are steel so they're durable.
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
- Micro Mount for Phones - Aluminum and composite construction securely holds any phone with any case for minimalist profile - Unique patent-pending design with proprietary stretch material grips your phone - Easy mounting under any standard stem. - Tighten to stem cap 6Nm torque.
Whether you ride like a thrasher or just kick it around town, the Speed Metal Grips from Portland Design Works will improve your grip and style. The ergonomic metal thumb grooves are extra comfy and the rubber inserts add just the right amount of cushion and grip.
Cell Phone Top Tube Bag - Replaceable Cover (Lt-Stm4Rt) - Large Secondary Pocket - Secure Three Strap Design - Touch Screen Capable Replacement Cover - Cell Phone Cover Will Fit Up To Iphone 6+™ - Size: 7” X 4” X 3.75” - 105 Cubic Inches
Page 1 of 2 Next page